With decades of experience, Jaco Machine Works has earned our reputation as a leading precision CNC manufacturer, providing high quality precision components and assemblies for our customer’s critical applications in the medical, aerospace, defense and high technology industries.
Jaco’s facility is constantly adopting and utilizing the most advanced machines, equipment and technology on the market in order to ensure optimal accuracy, quality, and efficiency. Our team of highly-skilled and experienced machinists, programmers, and engineers allow Jaco Machine Works to consistently meet our customer’s high precision demands and exceed industry capabilities.
From precision CNC milled and turned parts, to highly detailed and complex components that require advanced 5-Axis and Swiss Screw Machining services, Jaco Machine Work’s has the necessary equipment, skillset, and industry experience to meet our customer’s exact specifications, on time, at market competitive costs.
Our CNC Machining Equipment and Technology Include:
- 1 Matsuura H+300 PC11 Horizontal Mill. 20 hp, 20,000 rpm spindle. 20x20x20” axis travel, 11-pallet flexible cell system, 240-tool ATC. State of the art in production automation for horizontal machining - designed for low labor lights out operation!
- 1 Matsuura H+300 PC5 Horizontal Mill. 20 hp, 15,000 rpm spindle. 20x20x20” axis travel, 5-pallet flexible cell system, 240-tool ATC. Renishaw MP700 part probe and tool probe with break detection.
- 1 Makino a51-A60 Horizontal Mill. 30 hp, 12,000 rpm spindle. 22” x 22” x 20” axis travel, dual 400mm pallet changer.
- 1 Kitamura HX-250iF Horizontal 5-axis Mill. 10 hp, 15,000 rpm spindle. 12” x 12” x 12” axis travel, dual 250mm pallet changer. Ideal for parts with close tolerance complex geometries.
- 1 Kitamura 3XiF SparkChanger Vertical Mill. 15 hp, 20,000 rpm spindle. 30” x 18” x 18” travels, automatic pallet changer for maximum production up time.
- 1 Ganesh VFM2818 CNC Vertical Mill. 10 hp, 12,000 rpm spindle. 28” x 18” x 16” axis travel. Renishaw MP40 part probe. New in 2017
- 1 Tornos ST-26 CNC 9-axis Swiss Screw Machine. Simultaneous machining at 10 hp, 10,000 rpm C-axis front and rear spindles. Driven tools for milling complex features at both spindles. Automatic raw stock bar load/feeder and finished part ejector. 1000 PSI chilled coolant. 1” dia bar thru spindle.
- 5 Ganesh Cyclone 32CS 7-axis Screw Machine. Simultaneous machining on 10 hp, 6000 rpm C-axis front and rear spindles. 27 tools including driven face and side working tools at both main and sub spindles. 1.25” dia bar thru spindle. Automatic raw stock bar load/feeder and finished part ejector. New machines added 2016, 2017 and 2019
- 1 Chiron FZ12MT 5-axis Mill-Turn. 24,000 RPM 30hp tilting B-axis milling spindle. 48-tool ATC. 2-1/2” bar-fed C-axis lathe spindle holds workpiece. FANUC 31i-B5 CNC control with glass scale feedback enable full 5-axis milling with extremely high precision. Back-working NC pick off vise enables 6-sided machining to eject complete parts. New in 2019
- 1 Ganesh Cyclone 52TTMY 8-axis Dual Spindle, Twin Turret CNC lathe. Simultaneous synchronous machining on 30 hp, 6000 rpm C-axis spindles. 16 tools on both turrets, all can be driven by 7.5 hp servo motors. 1000 PSI coolant thru both turrets. New in 2015
|JobBOSS®||ERP software that manages our shop including quoting, purchasing, routing, scheduling, inventory, shipping, and costing|
|Solidworks® Modeling||3D mechanical design system for product development, fixture and tool design|
|Solidworks® Inspection||Inspection tool for direct data collection and analysis|
|Simpletrak®||Our quality system management tool with record keeping. Certified to AS9100D and ISO9001|
|GibbsCAM®||Solids-based tool path generation for milling machines.|
|Autodesk Partmaker®||Solids-based tool path generation for mulit-axis turn-mill and Swiss screw machines.|
Jaco Machine Work’s Commitment to Quality
As an ISO9001:2015 & AS9100D certified precision manufacturer, Jaco Machine Works is dedicated to rigorous quality control, continuous process improvement, and thorough document control at every stage of production.