Jaco Machine Works is an ISO9001:2015 and AS9100.D certified manufacturer of precision components and assemblies for Medical, Aerospace and High Technology industries.
Founded in 1979, our company continues to be family owned and operated with three generations of family management. Multi-generation family involvement assures the continuity and longevity of our customer relationships.
In 2004 we celebrated our 25th anniversary and launched a strategic initiative to increase our competitiveness through investment in advanced manufacturing, inspection and information technologies. These investments enabled Jaco Machine Works to deliver big improvements in efficiency, quality and service to our customers.
Over the years Jaco Machine Works acquired multi-axis CNC screw machines and lathes, capable of both lathe and mill functions in a single machine. Complex parts that had previously required two or three additional machines could be made in a single operation. Proving to be a successful strategy for Jaco Machine Works, our employees continue to embrace new technologies and skills, delivering greater quality and productivity, while building parts they never dreamed possible.
CNC Machining remains Jaco Machine Works’ core competency. Management remains committed to the strategy of investing in the advanced technologies needed to deliver the best value in precision machined products to our industry leading customers who demand no less.
- 40-year-old family owned and operated for three generations
- Veteran Owned Small Business
- AS9100D and ISO9001 certified Quality Management System
- ISO13485 compliant Quality Management System
- Current company president is a licensed mechanical engineer
- Precision multi-axis CNC machine shop
- NAICS codes 332710, 332721 & 332722
- ITAR registered
- Supply chain management for complete part processing - including NADCAP certifications
- Adept at supply chain solutions: Kanban, Assembly, Kitting, Vendor-Managed Inventory