CNC Screw Machining Services
CNC screw machining is an innovative manufacturing method in which a computer-programmed lathe is used to produce extremely small and precise parts quickly and accurately. Modern CNC Screw Machines are the backbone of Jaco Machine Works’ Turning Department. Favored for accuracy, precision, and repeatability, Jaco screw machines incorporate features that make them highly versatile and productive for a variety of industries, including:
Jaco Machine Works also offers Swiss turning, 3 & 4-Axis Milling, 5-Axis Machining, and more depending on your specific requirements.
Not sure which service best suits your needs? Contact an expert at Jaco online and let us find a solution for you.
Automated Screw Machining Advantages
Advanced features including powerful CNC controls, dual spindles and live tooling enable these machines to produce parts with complex geometries complete in one operation. Jaco’s screw machines can support your high-volume production with high automation features:
- Time Saving — Dual spindles, live tooling, and advanced programming using Autodesk Partmaker produce burr-free complex parts in one operation.
- Cost Effective— 12-foot automated bar feeders supporting up to 2” round material create a fast, repeatable machining process while allowing the machine to operate unattended for long periods.
- Superior Part Finishes — Multiple high-velocity streams of pure cutting oil directed at the cutting tools tip lubricate and cool the cutting edges to promote long tool life and higher quality part surface finishes.
- Longer-Lasting Parts — We apply improved temperature control of the entire machine to reduce part variation from environmental factors and provide superior tolerance control on your parts.
- Advanced Quality Control— Finished parts unloading is accomplished with air assisted part transfer to conveyor for automated handling and in-process inspection.
Precision CNC Screw Machining Applications
Screw machines are the ideal solution for precision machined small parts in medium to high volume, and they are well suited to long slender parts and those with complex geometries including:
- Electrical Interconnects
- Precision Robotics
- Servomotor Shafts
- Surgical Instruments
- Aerospace Guidance Programs
Not finding what you’re looking for? Browse our Precision Components by industry or contact an expert at Jaco and let us help find the solution to your needs.
Why Choose Jaco For Your CNC Screw Machining Solutions?
Screw machining has always been at the core of Jaco Machine Works, and our decades of knowledge and experience allow us to produce high-quality, burr-free parts in a cost-effective manner for the customer. Jaco Machine Works is dedicated to supplying the best value in high precision custom machined parts and assemblies, inspection and engineering services. This includes but is not limited to:
Our detailed quality inspection processes and web-based Simpletrak® system ensure that every part we produce exceeds your expectations.
As an ISO9001:2015 and AS9100.D certified manufacturer, we strive to consistently provide high-quality, defect-free precision machined components.
Product Traceability is an imperative requirement for your customers. That is why we maintain full traceability for all production processes in compliance with rigorous customer and regulatory specifications.
Jaco Machine Works provides customers with a single point of contact, helping reduce risk to your budget and delivery schedule.
Find out more about Jaco Machine Work’s commitment to Quality Assurance, Lot Traceability, and ISO9001:2015 & AS9100 D Certification.
Automated CNC Screw Machine Capabilities
Our screw machine fleet and specifications include:
- Tornos ST-26 CNC 9-axis Swiss Screw Machine. Simultaneous machining at 10 hp, 10,000 rpm C-axis front and rear spindles. Driven tools for milling complex features at both spindles. Automatic raw stock bar load/feeder and finished part ejector. 1000 PSI chilled coolant. 1” diameter bar thru spindle.
- Ganesh Cyclone 32CS 7-axis Screw Machine. Simultaneous machining on 10 hp, 6000 rpm C-axis front and rear spindles. 27 tools including driven face and side working tools at both main and sub spindles. 1.25” diameter bar thru spindle. Automatic raw stock bar load/feeder and finished part ejector. New machines added 2016, 2017 and 2019.
- Ganesh Cyclone 52-CS 8-Axis Screw Machine. Simultaneous machining at 10 HP, 6,000 RPM C-Axis front and rear spindles. 33 tools including driven face and side working tools at both main and sub spindles. 2.0” diameter bar thru spindle. Automatic raw stock bar load/feeder and finished part ejector.
- Ganesh TTMY 8-Axis Twin Turret Lathe. Simultaneous machining at 20 HP, 4,000 RPM C-Axis front and rear spindles. 32 tools including driven face and side milling tools at both main and sub spindles. 2.0” diameter bar thru spindle, up to 7” with chuck. Automatic raw stock load/feeder and finished part ejector
Contact Jaco Machine Works For Your CNC Machining Services
Whatever your application might be, our engineers are happy to assist in any way to bring your product to market in the shortest amount of time and at the lowest cost possible. Contact us for a quote today or to learn more about our full service offering.